Pop Quiz Today

Today in class, we began by looking at people's blogs and the test questions they had written. Joi had a very polished blog post that looked like a real test. We looked at another blog with a map that had labels in French, and it reminded me of last year in French class, when we learned how to say different nationalities in French (Je suis Swisse= I am Swiss). We discussed the fact that the French word for map is carte, and how that connects to how cartography is the art and science of mapmaking.
Then we took a pop quiz where we only had about 15 seconds to answer 10 multiple choice questions. I got a few wrong, but I think I did pretty well anyway.
More importantly: today is Mean Girls day, because it's October 3rd (In reference to the scene with Cady and Aaron).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caesar

Theater

Guns, Germs, and Steel