Test Day

We took our test on population and settlement today, and had to answer questions regarding population, immigration and emigration, GDP per capita, and military expenditures.
We had the first 20 minutes to use the CIA Factbook and answer 15 questions, then we did matching vocabulary terms such as crude birth rate, crude death rate, and infant mortality rate.
I studied pretty hard for this test, and I think I did well. Im proud of myself for putting effort into the test, and I hope my grade reflects that.
There were parts of the test that were difficult though, including answering all the CIA Factbook questions in time, and figuring out definitions, but I still think I did okay on them.
The extra credit questions were confusing, and I guessed for the second one. I don't know if I got either of them right, but I hope that I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caesar

Theater

Guns, Germs, and Steel