Last Day of Semester

We discussed school shooter situations and the reliability of rocks as weapons, then we talked about our classes next semester. I'll still be with Mr. Schick, and I'm happy I don't have to find another classroom and meet a new teacher.
Next semester, I'll also get a new textbook, but we don't get to take it home. We also get to keep our same blogs, which is cool because I don't wanna have to make a new one.
It's a three day weekend this weekend, since we have Monday off school. I like that we get a little break before the second semester, and I don't really want the second semester to start because I have gym class next, which is lame.
Anyway, we watched more Jeopardy in class today, and it was cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caesar

Theater

Guns, Germs, and Steel